Khyati Education and Research Foundation
Organizing a Program and Inviting
“Lockdown Experience on Coronavirus / COVID-19”
After successfully completion of Kids Art and Writing Program KERF is organizing another program with the help of Innovative Publication. We encourage our society to share “Lockdown Experience on Coronavirus / COVID -19” to utilize time and share experience with KERF. Our objective to provide a platform to creativity skill on current situation, which will be helpful for others. We are providing a platform through which we can discuss and guide our society to overcome from this crucial time. This will be an activity which helps us to become positive and enthusiastic against this pandemic. The participants will get the following benefits.
- E- Certificates to every participant.
- Free online training program on Creative writing by reputed publisher
- Free Webinar program on proof reading, content writing and copy editing
- Opportunity to learning and earning while creative writing
- Valuable contribution for Society
Criteria for Write-ups
- Age Limit –No age bar
- No Words limit, inspire you for your creativity.
- Everyone can participate Students, Working and non-working, house wife, healthcare workers / professional, doctors, policy makers, social workers, NGO, Govt. officials etc.
- Preferable writing style will be hand written / MS-Word / PDF format / Images and PowerPoint format.
- Only subject oriented matter will be consider related to “Lockdown Experience on Coronavirus / COVID-19” your idea, thought, experience, knowledge and writing skill will helpful for our society and it will publish on our COVID-19 page
- Submit your valuable matter click here Submit Content
- Last Date of submission 8th May 2020.
- Coronavirus Content Writing program is free of cost conducted by Khyati Education Research Foundation in Collaboration with Innovative Publication.
- Final decision will be taken by the management of the KERF members.
- Article publication on website or E- Certificate distribution.
- Only Coronavirus and Lockdown related articles / content will be consider for publication.
- If you have any query, suggestions and feedback please write us email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please visit to submit your paper: Lockdown Experience Submission
Visit our Kids Publication Zone
Looking for valuable information: Click below hyperlink
Coronavirus outbreak in India
Coronavirus Update - Worldometer
WHO Guidelines on COVID-19
Health and Family welfare
IP COVID-19 Research Paper
Write us for any further communication: email@example.com