We want to introduce our Banking Faculty who have 38 years of experience in this field. Mr Ashok Kumar Pahwa is a Certified Associate of Indian Institue of Bankers Mumbai (CAIIB). Mr Pahwa is enriched by good qualifications and work experience. He has completed a Bachelor of Science (Non-Medical), Bachelor of Education, Postgraduate in Economics and Advanced Diploma in Management & Finance. In 38 years of work experience, he has worked 27 years on the managerial position, as Branch Head/Regional Head, handled various branches in The State of Haryana, Punjab, Meerut, Delhi, Lucknow, and Madhya Pradesh. Retired from Nehru Place Branch in New Delhi as Assitant General Manager. He has wide exposure in the sectors be it SME, corporate or, Trade Finance, Project Finance, MSME, Internal Control, Credit Monitoring, LAP. Housing Finance, loan against Mortgages, Business loans and public Relations and compliance as per RBI and other statutory guidelines. The exposure includes Banking exposure as well as Administrative. He has achieved so many awards and accolades which we are mentioning below.
1. Nominated for training in Foreign Exchange to represent the Bank in International payments and trade Finance seminar at Bangkok sponsored by Deutsche Bank attended by delegates worldwide.
2. Nominated to attend Senior Management programme at National Institute of Bank Management Pune (NIBM)
3. Nominated to attend Senior level training in MDI Gurgaon.
4. Attended extensive training in Staff College on a various programme on Finance and Forex and advanced banking.
5. Nominated for Inspection of one bigger unit at Central Africa in Ethiopia.
6. Have been one of the panellists for Probationary Officers Interview in Lucknow, Bhopal and Chandigarh.
Now Mr Pahwa is associated with us so that he can guide the new generation to achieve their goals in the banking sector. He wants to do something for the society through which he has gained this much experience in the banking sector, so he decided to share his valuable experience with others as fulfilling the responsibility of a faculty.